Connective Development provides strategic and tactical consulting services in the wireless consumer space, specializing in business development, alliances, and product management.
Past projects include:
- Conducted study for world's largest audio technology company on the benefits of launching a mobile app program. Subsequently led a six-person team to execute that launch, working extensively with Hollywood studios, DRM and media framework vendors, and over-the-top (OTT) mobile / online content distributors.
- Guided 20-person cross-departmental team in development of $300M business case to attract investment in new national wireless data network.
- Developed product portfolio and resonant messaging to attract environmentally-conscious market segment. Created Green Phone product to leverage supply of inexpensive refurbished handsets, adapting their remanufacture to meet strict third-party certification standards.
- Created carrier alliance partner program.
- Negotiated $60M network transport agreement with major carrier on behalf of wireless reseller (MVNO).
- Closed $100M in IP licensing agreements on behalf of device technology firm.
- Part of successful pitch team for $600M investment in national network.